Terms and Conditions
“ELUCENT NO BS GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences for purchases on 21/04/2022 and closes for purchases at 11:59pm AEST on 22/05/2022 or until $65,375 worth of prizes has been won (“Purchase Period”). Entries into the promotion open on 21/04/2022 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 27/05/2022 or until $65,375 worth of prizes has been won, whichever is first. (“Entry Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) Elucent products from a participating retailer during the Purchase Period (“Eligible Purchase”). A participating retailer is any retailer in Australia that stocks Elucent products (Including online) (“Participating Store”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
- To enter, individuals must then visit elucentNoBSpromo.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested personal information, upload a copy of their original purchase receipt when prompted (clearly showing their Eligible Purchase), and submit the fully completed entry form during the Entry Period (“Entry”).
- Entrants will be notified instantly on screen, in writing, which instant prize they have provisionally won. All provisional instant winners are subject to verification. Upon verification, winners will be sent their prize via email. Any winners residing in ACT will have their names published, and and winners of a $500 prize residing in SA will have their names and postcodes published at com.au from 31/05/2022.
- Only one (1) Entry permitted per household.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their original purchase receipt for their Entry as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for an Entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s Entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to Entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the Entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Instant win prizes available to be won:
- $500 Prezzee Gift Card;
- $200 Prezzee Gift Card;
- $100 Prezzee Gift Card;
- $50 Prezzee Gift Card; and
- $25 Prezzee Gift Card.
Prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the Entry Period with each entry received having a 1 in 3 chance of winning a prize. For each winning entry, the prize will be allocated through random electronic draw based on independent probabilities and in accordance with the following ratio:
- $500 Prezzee Gift Card – 0.50%;
- $200 Prezzee Gift Card – 1.00%;
- $100 Prezzee Gift Card – 5.00%;
- $50 Prezzee Gift Card – 8.5%; and
- $25 Prezzee Gift Card – 85.00%.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prezzee Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Prezzee Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Prezzee Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Prezzee Gift Card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool is up to $65,375.00. The prize pool is calculated on predicted forecast of product sales and entry rates across eligible States and Territories and in any event will not exceed this amount.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any instant win prizes that are won, but not claimed, may take place on 22/06/2022 at 11am AEST at Pilgrim Communications, 51A/23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040 (Pilgrim) subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Provisional winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. All provisional instant winners are subject to verification. Upon verification, winners will be sent their prize via email. Any winners residing in ACT will have their names published, and and winners of a $500 prize residing in SA will have their names and postcodes published at com.au from 24/06/2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and shall co-operate with the Promoter as reasonably required.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 6 Oppenheim Way, Dandenong South VIC 3175 telephone 1800 033 706.
NSW Authority No. TP/01455. ACT Permit No. TP22/00271. SA Permit No. T22/235.